Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Tummy Time






Tummy time is great but it sure does wear me out. Mommy says it's the perfect exercise right before nap time.

4 comments:

nayalator said...

Brooke-
I haven't met you but this will keep me updated with how you and your parents are doing. Can't wait to meet you and play with you one day.
-Naya

arianna said...

Brooke you are absolutely adorable! i hope to meet you someday!

Anonymous said...

You keep getting cuter and cuter... if that is even possible! We miss you tons!
-Auntie Stephanie

Anonymous said...

Dear Brooke,
I was so happy to see your beautiful photos:) You are growing up so fast! I can't wait to see you in May. I am counting down the days. Your Mommy is so smart!! I am so glad you are both feeling so much better. She is wonderful to set up this web site for you. Every photo will be so precious. Love you all so much, Nonnie x0x0x0