The past few weeks I have been sick with a virus but I'm feeling much better now and smiling all the time. My aunt Julie and uncle Ryan came to visit for my two month birthday and we all went to see the grand canyon. Here are some pictures from the weekend.





3 comments:
Hi Brooke, you are just so precious!!! We are glad to hear you are feeling better. Hope your mommy is all better too.
Your cousin Taylor loves to sleep on her daddy's chest just like you :) Thanks for sharing your photos with us. We will continue to watch you grow. Love T, Mike and Tay.
Primo y Erin,
Your daughter is beautiful. Cant wait to see you guys.
Love you all,
Jordan and Jenna
Brooke-
It sounds like you are off to many exciting adventures already. I can tell you are a brave little girl-letting Uncle Ryan hold you so close to the edge of the Grand Canyon!
We just love looking at all your beautiful pictures.
Christina and Julie
Post a Comment