Judging by the look on her face, she whooped that sand box's butt! You sure the sand box didn't take a beating?
Great pictures/videos lately. I've been wondering, though, about who's cuter in the "hi you" video...Joey or Brooke? Ah, I remember the days when Joey would so excitedly call my name,"Fatty, hey, fatty, look." And then the Texas Belt Buckle...
2 comments:
Judging by the look on her face, she whooped that sand box's butt! You sure the sand box didn't take a beating?
Great pictures/videos lately. I've been wondering, though, about who's cuter in the "hi you" video...Joey or Brooke? Ah, I remember the days when Joey would so excitedly call my name,"Fatty, hey, fatty, look." And then the Texas Belt Buckle...
Hey there, just got a chance to check out the blog, and catch up on the babies--SO amazing!
Hope you guys are well, maybe we'll get a chance to catch up soon!
Post a Comment