Monday, May 14, 2007

MIA

I have been missing in action for a few weeks now with my busy traveling schedule and a issue with the internet, but I'm back in full swing now. We went down to phoenix to celebrate mother's day and from there mommy and I went on a road trip. Our first stop was San Diego to spend a few days with Kristi, Bob, and their new puppy Coda. Then we took a drive to Bakersfield where daddy met up with us and we spent a long weekend meeting all sorts of new people. I was spoiled silly and had a hard time adjusting back to normal life with just mommy and daddy. I kinda got used to being held all the time.

I love you mom. Happy Mothers Day!!

Me, mommy, grammy, and great grammy

Sleeping like an angle in Kristi's arms.

My new friend Coda

No comments: